Ynov Campus and SoWhen? announce the official launch of ‘YES’, a national 3D competition focus on the creation of custom gamified universes on Fortnite, Epic Games’ battle royale game that…
Sharing experiences around the virtual universe created for Alstom by SoWhen?.
During this event co-organized with Sciences Po Alumni, come and explore Alstom’s Virtual Universe live, understand its implementation and its current and future use cases. Engage in discussions and discover how you could be a part of this revolution!
Why attend this event?
After the success of the initial presentation of Alstom’s Virtual Universe to clients and prospects, we have decided to repeat the experience in partnership with Sciences Po Alumni.
On May 24th, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Grand Rex, we invite you to come and discover and discuss this virtual universe. We will explore the various use cases of tailored virtual worlds and how to approach them as strategic cross-functional tools.
Indeed, a customized virtual universe can address both cross-functional and specific needs for each profession:
– Communication (creation of consistent and on-demand content for all your platforms from the virtual universe)
– Marketing (immersive and real-time evolving tool for demos, materials, exhibitions…)
– Sales (sales tool enabling strong projection and conversion)
– Engineers, Innovation, R&D… (simulation tool, observation of components from macro to micro, data, flows…)
– HR (onboarding, training, attraction, and retention…)
– CSR (reducing travel and eliminating heavy logistics)…
Our client, Alexis from Alstom, will be present once again to introduce and address everyone’s questions.